CALL FOR ABSTRACT
The scientific committee of KONIKA XVIII welcomes the submission of scientific abstracts for FREE PAPER POSTER & ORAL Presentation!
Click the below button to submit your abstract!
- Air Pollution and and climate change
- Non Communicable diseases
- Global influenza pandemic
- Fragile and vulnerable settings
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Ebola and other high-treat pathogens
- Weak primary health care
- Vaccine hesitancy
- Sustainable development goals
- Other topics
|Abstract Title||:||Each word should begin with a capital letter with the exception of transition words|
|Abstract Body||:||The Abstract body should be no longer than 300 words in total|
- To submit an abstract, you have to register online as a participant.
- Abstracts should be submitted online through official our official website; abstracts submitted by email will not be accepted
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and presented in Bahasa Indonesia. It is author's responsibility to subit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract text will be reproduced as typed by author.
- Make sure to submit your final abstract. After submission, abstract cannot be modified or corrected.
- All abstract submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- Abstract must be received by the announced deadline (29 may 2020). Abstract received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Notifications of abstract acceptance will be sent to corresponding authors by 29 June 2020.
- The content of the abstract should not have previously published or presented at national or international meetings prior to KONIKA XVIII Medan 2020.
- There will be an automatic email confirmation once the abstract has been submitted. Should you not receive the email confirmation, please contact the scientific team at firstname.lastname@example.org